Date & Times
Tuesday 27 November - Thursday 29 November
10:00 - 18:00
Messe Frankfurt, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, Hall 8
Cooking shows, tastings, panel discussions, snap talks, guided tours and startups featuring plant-based products. Visitors can inform themselves about current trends and experience the growing variety of plant-based products. In association with ProVeg International.
Panel discussions will focus on Clean Meat and Sports and Vegan nutrition.
Moderator: Niko Rittenau, Plant-based nutritionist
Panel: Clean Meat- a greener, cleaner and healthier alternative to the USD844 billion conventional meat industry?
– Dr. Arianna Ferrari: Researcher on Clean Meat, Adelphi Research and Advisory Institute for the German Federal Ministry of Environment (Germany)
– David Pedersen: Head of the Meat Free Monday Campaign, Denmark and Campaign Manager Proveg International (Germany)
– Frank Cordesmeyer: Board Member and Director of Communications in Europe, Cellular Agriculture Society (CAS) (Switerzland)
Panel: Healthy nutrition and sports – how to live plant-based and be on top of the game!
– Ben Urbanke: World Champion UltraCycling, CEO GOODSPORT (Germany)
– Melanie Fraunschiel: Olympic boxer and Austrian state champion, Medical University of Vienna (Austria)
– Adrian Schultze: All-round athlete and vegan (Germany)
Cooking shows will be led by experienced chefs:
– Ines Romanelli, London
– Sophia Hoffmann, Berlin
– Sebastian Copien, Munich
– Josita Hartanto, Berlin
Free of charge for attendees of Hi Europe 2018. Hi Europe 2018 registration required.
About ProVeg International: ProVeg is a leading international food awareness organisation working across four continents with activities in over 20 countries. ProVeg collaborates with the food industry, governments and public institutions to improve the taste, ease, and accessibility of plant-based food. ProVeg inspires and motivates people to live a more plant-based lifestyle by raising awareness of the five PROs for doing so:
About the Host
Fi Global is the organiser of Health ingredients (Hi) Europe & Natural ingredients (Ni) Europe. Fi Global has been a proven route to F&B markets for over 30 years.